Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Blessed Curse of Boredom

What's Playing: Taito - Mord Fustang

As I sit here patiently watching the download of iOS 7, the boredom that is Pennsylvania. Once classes are over for the day, there is only so much you can do in Bethlehem.

I feel as if New Yorkers have a hard time grasping the concept of "home" sometimes. Rather, home is seen as a pit-stop in the constantly moving society. Yet this "free time" has led me to realize the glory that is...
NETFLIX.




 Netflix is just one of the many devices us 610 folk use as reallll time killers. TV, yes. No commercials, YES. Cheap as hell, YES! No more dealing with Time Warner Cable, this honestly calls for a celebration. While in NYC my life has been plagued by this demon, but finally I have found the golden apple.

My iOS 7 is finally here, and it looks glorious. I shall return to my land of commercial free television and savor this night, for tomorrow marks the weekend and another trip to relentless 212.


NYC 1 - BETHLEHEM 1





































































No comments:

Post a Comment