Monday, February 24, 2014

OH! I Almost Forgot...

What's Playing: We Are The Champions - Queen

WTF IS ACTUALLY GOING ON WITH THE NEW YORK KNICKS.

Zero moves were made at the end of the NBA trade deadline....so my question is whether we even bother playing for the rest of the season or do we just submit ourselves to the power the offseason holds.

Iman is unhappy. Tyson's defense is lacking. Melo is Melo, but not mellow.

Shit is hitting the imaginary fan and hitting errybody in that locker room.

METTA WORLD PEACE GET OFF MY TEAM.
RAYMOND FELTON YOU ARE STR8 TRASH.
I NEVER LIKED YOU AMAR'E.

After losing two horrible games this weekend to the semi-decent at best Magic and Pelicans, the Knicks play tonight at the Garden to close out the month of February. Currently, the Knicks are 2-8 in the month with the ability to go 5-8 before the month end, but with games against the Mavericks, Heat, and Warriors I just made myself LOL at that thought. Hopefully we go 3-10, but wouldn't be surprised with 2-11. Thus another end to another disappointing season begins with the Knickerbockers. Though I might not be excited to view any game for the rest of the season, I'm certain I can speak for most New Yorkers when I say the shenanigans off the court and this offseason will be the real entertainment.

Sucks to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment